• Capacity 2, 5 times superior than a traditional bucket of the same width
• An economic and environmentally friendly solution
• Blades profile designed to give a clean cut with minimal damage at ground level
• No bucket side plates making easy the bucket discharge (clay blade)
• Very easy change of blades
The principle of blades superposition (3 blades sand or clay) allows to increase the charging capacity although very narrow widths (inaccessible to existing buckets, due to soil clogging problems).
The cost reduction realized by a narrow trenching offers a quick return on investment.
|Depending on configuration||Available||
|depth||weight max||in version||min||max||tips|
Model E / 2
Model F / 3